Summer is an awesome season for hobbyists, mainly because the warm weather is all the inspiration one needs to venture out and try something new (especially for those of us up in Canada!). Summertime is particularly well-suited for a hobby that resonates with pretty much anyone – photography. So for all of you photography enthusiasts, with summer in the air, it’s time to start taking better photos!
Corel recently introduced a brand new app for learning photography on your tablet – PicturePerfect! With a stunning gallery of inspirational photos, personalized one-on-one instruction, built-in video and written tutorials, you have all the tools you need to learn the basics of photography or enhance your existing skill set.
Here are the top 5 reasons for expanding your photography skills this summer:
- Summer yields the best lighting of the year! Longer days make for more natural light, and good weather means brighter days. Plus, mornings and evenings are best for landscapes, and summer extends these hours.
- Summer means bright colours which make for more striking images to be captured.
- The range of summer month activities provides diverse shooting opportunities – one of the most important components of photography.
- Summer is the time of vacations and other important events, allowing for important memories to capture.
- We’ll be releasing more photography and photo editing tutorials over the summer, so you can keep checking in to PicturePerfect for new learning material!
So check out PicturePerfect on your tablet – it’s the easiest way to learn photography!